01.12.07 Deadline for early registration
31.12.07 Deadline for application
16.02.08 Course opening
18.02.08 Registration and Symposium opening
22.02.08 Symposium closing and departure
An introductory 2-day course in chemometrics will be held immediately
before the symposium. The participants of this introductory school will be
introduced to projection methods of multivariate data analysis,
multivariate calibration and classification. Course language is Russian.
More about the school is available here
All attendees will have the opportunity to present oral contribution.
The time for presentation is 20 minutes +10 minutes for discussion.
Participants may deliver not only final results but are also welcomed to
discuss preliminary problem statements and methods, all in the
distinguishing unofficial atmosphere, which is a characteristic feature of
all WSC meetings. The program always provides ample time for discussions
Attendees will receive a book of abstracts and information about WSC-6.
Poster contributions can be installed on the first day of the conference,
to be posted for the entire symposium. Poster format is A0.
The official conference language is English. The conference program includes
lectures of the following invited speakers:
- Anna de Juan (Universitat de Barcelona, Spain)
- Kim Esbensen (Aalborg University Esbjerg, Denmark)
- Douglas N. Rutledge (Institut National Agronomique, France)
- Agnar Höskulsson (Centre for Advanced Data Analysis, Denmark)
- Victor Furer (Kazan State Architect and Civil Engineering University, Russia)
- Sergey Kucheryavski (Aalborg University Esbjerg, Denmark)
- Michail Elyashberg (ACD Inc., Russia)
The WSC-6 exhibition will be held in the conference lobby.
Information regarding the exhibition is available here
The detailed program and schedule of the symposium is